An all-in-one Professional Recorder, 5″ Monitor & USB Interface? Yes!
The latest Blackmagic Video Assist 3.3 update now adds webcam support from the USB‑C connection for Blackmagic Video Assist 3G and Blackmagic Video Assist 12G HDR models.
Now you can connect to computers and stream live video using any major streaming software or platform in full HD resolution 1080p quality. The software is tricked into thinking video assist is a common webcam which works with Open Broadcaster, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Skype, Zoom, Twitch and more. Blackmagic Video Assist 3.3 update also adds audio monitoring channel selection for Blackmagic Video Assist 3G models and XLR audio mapping for Blackmagic Video Assist 7″ 3G.
This update turns the Blackmagic Video Assist into a really versatile single device that simultaneously provides:
- Programme Monitoring
- Broadcast Quality Recording
- USB Interface for Streaming
- Built in 3D LUTs
- Realtime Waveform & Scope Monitoring
- Audio Monitoring
- Headphone Output
The Blackmagic Video Assist 3G models are available online here:
Blackmagic Video Assist Webcam Update is available for download now from the Blackmagic Design web site.
- Blackmagic Announces Reduced Pricing for ATEM Mini Pro & ATEM Mini Pro ISO
- Recommended SSD Drives for ATEM Mini Pro ISO & ATEM Mini Extreme ISO
- An all-in-one Professional Recorder, 5″ Monitor & USB Interface? Yes!
- Using the Elgato Camlink 4K for USB Video Capture
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Models explained