Using the Elgato Camlink 4K is easy.
- Plug the Elgato Camlink 4K into your USB3.0 port on your PC
- Plug your camera into the Camlink 4K via HDMI
- Open your software (e.g. Zoom or OBS), and select it as a source
- You’re ready to stream or record!
Capture HDMI sources over USB and use it in software like OBS, Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
The Camlink 4K should be compatible with most HDMI sources, but if you’d like to find out if your specific camera is compatible, check this list of cameras tested by Elgato:
Buy the Elgato Camlink 4K here: https://www.creatav.co.za/product/elgato-camlink-4k/
- Blackmagic Design Live Production and Broadcast Update – 29 July 2021
- Blackmagic Announces Reduced Pricing for ATEM Mini Pro & ATEM Mini Pro ISO
- Recommended SSD Drives for ATEM Mini Pro ISO & ATEM Mini Extreme ISO
- An all-in-one Professional Recorder, 5″ Monitor & USB Interface? Yes!
- Using the Elgato Camlink 4K for USB Video Capture