The new Blackmagic Micro Converter 3G models are incredibly tiny broadcast video converters that let you connect between consumer HDMI and professional SDI equipment. The rugged and miniaturized design makes them small enough to be used anywhere! You get professional 3G-SDI connections for working with all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60. Micro Converters use USB for power, so they can be powered directly from televisions or laptop computers. You can even purchase them without power supplies if they are not needed! Only Blackmagic Micro Converters feature custom designed electronics that conform to current global broadcast specifications, and can be updated to new standards in the future.
Micro Converter 3G Model Features
- Extremely small design for portable operation.
- Supports upgrading software via USB connection.
- Includes 3D LUT for monitoring on SDI to HDMI model.
- Includes camera control features for Blackmagic ATEM switchers.
- Supports 3G-SDI and HDMI timecode standards.
- Features 3G-SDI technology with built in SDI re‑clocking.
- Supports all video standards in NTSC, PAL, 720 HD and 1080 HD.
- Models can be purchased with or without power supply.
Read more about these models here: https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/microconverters