Yamaha MG12XU is a compact powerful mixer, built to provide sound engineers with the purest possible signal in its class. For more than a century, Yamaha has been building a legacy of superior craftsmanship and innovation exemplified in all of our products, from an unrivalled catalog of world-class musical instruments to touring-grade professional audio. Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies this pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction.
With an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, the MG Series boasts an extensive lineup of compact mixing consoles with models ranging from six to twenty channels, suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability unrivalled in its class.
Yamaha MG12XU Features:
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg
When was the last time you heard guitar without EQ or a completely unprocessed vocal on one of your favorite songs? Probably never. Yamaha mixers are famous for their flat response and sonic purity, but it often takes more than a perfectly-captured instrumental performance or vocal to achieve a professional-sounding mix. Equipped with some of the same state-of-the-art functionality featured on Yamaha’s high-end consoles, the MG Series gives you the tools you need to produce high quality sound that is uniquely your own.
Find detailed specifications here: https://usa.yamaha.com/products/proaudio/mixers/mg_series_xu_model/specs.html#product-tabs
View our full Audio Mixer range: