The set NE8MX6 consists of a cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell, proven Neutrik chuck-type strain relief and a CAT6A compliant RJ45 plug. The set is suitable for a cable diameter range of 7 mm to 9.5 mm and wire gauge of AWG26/1 – AWG24/1 (solid) or AWG27/7 – AWG24/7 (stranded).
Attention! Does not intermate with the CAT6 chassis connectors NE8FDY-C6 and NE8FDY-C6-B.
If the insulation diameter is > 1.1 mm please refer to NE8MX6-B.
- Ruggedized connector with CAT6A component compliance according to ISO/IEC 11801 and TIA/EIA 568-C.2
- PoE++ compliant according to 802.3bt Type4
- IP65 protected when mated with NE8FDX-P6-W or NE8FDX-Y6-W
- Rugged latch lock system million fold proven
- Intermateable with the existing etherCON CAT5 range
- Unique Neutrik chuck-type strain relief