Try the New Pocket Cinema Camera 6K for a Weekend
The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K will be arriving in South Africa within the next few weeks. We’ve launched our unique Demo Weekend Programme that lets you try out the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K before buying it. You pay a small fee to use the camera for a weekend. If you decide you’d like to buy one, your fee gets deducted from the cost of your brand new camera!
The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K is a new handheld digital film camera with a full Super 35 size 6K HDR image sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, an EF lens mount and dual native ISO up to 25,600 for incredible low light performance. This new model builds on the popularity of the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K but has a larger Super 35 sensor size with 6K resolution, allowing higher image quality. The EF lens mount model works with a wide range of lenses from companies such as Canon, Zeiss, Sigma and Schneider.
How the Demo Weekend Works
Only available in Cape Town. Offer valid for a limited time only.
Your Demo Helps Pay for Your Camera
If you choose to purchase a Pocket Cinema Camera after your demo weekend, your Demo fee gets deducted from your camera purchase cost!
Shoot All Weekend Till Your Heart’s Content..
…or till your card is full.
Use the Demo Weekend to test the camera in real-world scenarios.
Experience 6K RAW and High Dynamic Range
Test new looks using the creative power that comes with having of 13 stops of Dynamic Range. Monitor with 3D LUTs in real-time.
Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K Features
- Use for independent films, documentaries, blogs and more.
- Designed from carbon fiber polycarbonate composite.
- Multifunction grip allows single hand operation.
- 6K at 6144 x 3456.
- Compatible with EF lens mounts.
- Wide 13 stops of dynamic range for film looks.
- Up to 25600 ISO for incredible low light performance.
- Records full resolution up to 60 fps or 120 fps windowed.
- Standard open file formats compatible with popular software.
- Built in SD, UHS-II and CFast card recorders.
- Features incredible quality Blackmagic RAW recording.
- Built in 5″ touchscreen allows accurate focus when shooting 6K.
- Blackmagic OS as used in URSA Mini and URSA Broadcast cameras.
- Includes Blackmagic Generation 4 Color Science.
- Features full size HDMI for monitoring with status overlay.
- Professional mini XLR input with 48 volt phantom power.
- 3D LUTs can be applied for both monitoring and recording.
- USB-C port allows recording directly to external disk.
- Built in timecode generator for sync muli-camera shoots.
- Supports still frame capture up to 21.2 megapixel.
- Localized for 11 popular languages.
- Supports remote camera control via Bluetooth.
- Powers via 12V DC input and can recharge via USB-C.
- Includes full DaVinci Resolve Studio for post production.